The CherryPi team at Facebook AI Research is very happy to open source TorchCraftAI on github. We benefitted from the StarCraft AI bot community, and we are proud to give back.
TorchCraftAI is a platform that lets you build agents to play (and learn to play) StarCraft: Brood War. TorchCraftAI includes:
- A modular framework for building StarCraft agents, where modules can be hacked with, replaced by other, or by ML/RL-trained models
- CherryPi, a bot which plays complete games of StarCraft (1st place SSCAIT 2017-18, 2nd place AIIDE 2018)
- A reinforcement learning environment for full games, minigames, with models, and training loops
- TorchCraft support for TCP communication with StarCraft and BWAPI
- Support for Linux, Windows and OSX